The Complete Frida KahloExperience the rich and colorful life of Frida Kahlo in The Complete Frida Kahlo: Her Paintings. Her Life. Her Story. The Exhibition, making its U.S. premiere in San Diego, has been extended through March 9th!
This is the only exhibition worldwide where you can see all of her paintings in one place. Some paintings, especially from Kahlo’s early years, have never before been seen.
Presented by Global Entertainment Properties 1, LLC, (GEP1) the exhibition features 123 replicas of her known paintings in original size and original materials, and hand-painted in the same style as Kahlo painted them.
These replicas, owned by GEP1, are painted by master artists and licensed by ©Banco de Mexico Diego Rivera & Frida Kahlo Museums Trust/VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn 2008.
Also on display:
• Over 500 fascinating possessions identical to those Kahlo surrounded herself with. All are handmade using traditional methods, materials, and tools.
• Photos of Kahlo, her family, and friends in her work and life environments.
• A large collection of pre-Colombian through present-day Mexican folk art.
• A recreation of Kahlo’s studio where she painted.
• Her bedroom with her signature canopy bed, reproduced one-to-one in size and materials to the smallest detail.
The exhibition is on display at NTC at Liberty Station in historic Barracks 3 at 2765 Truxtun Road. San Diego, CA 92106
For Information Call: 619-677-3101
Hours of Operation:
Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
Wednesday- Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
Audio guides are available in English and Spanish.
Tickets range from $12.50 to $16.50 and are on sale at the door or online. Buy tickets now!
More information at: www.thecompletefrida.com