NTC at Liberty StationWhere San Diego Gets Creative
NTC at Liberty Station, located at the former Naval Training Center in Point Loma, is San Diego’s flagship civic, arts, and culture district. With 28 acres of beautifully renovated Spanish Revival architecture, NTC is a new landmark showcasing San Diego’s creative community.
Our Resident Groups include:
• Premiere dance companies at Dance Place San Diego,
• Artist Studios, Museums & Galleries
• Music and Theater Training
• Unique San Diego Retailers
• Arts Education and Community-Serving Organizations
Open seven days a week, NTC offers dozens of hands-on classes held weekly and provides for everyone. Find Classes and Events on our Calendar.
Save the date: Friday Night Liberty is March 4, from 5:00 PM – 9:00PM. More information to come.
Connect with us on Facebook!