NTC at Liberty StationWhere San Diego Gets Creative
NTC at Liberty Station, located at the former Naval Training Center in Point Loma, is San Diego’s flagship civic, arts, and culture district. With 28 acres of beautifully renovated Spanish Revival architecture, NTC is a new landmark showcasing San Diego’s creative community, and offering state-of-the-art venues for indoor or outdoor weddings, events, parties, seminars, retreats, and meetings.
Our resident groups include dance companies at Dance Place San Diego, theater companies, martial arts, educational groups, multi-disciplinary arts, and Museums & Galleries. Open seven days a week, NTC offers dozens of hands-on classes held weekly and provides a plethora of programs with something for everyone.
Events & Meetings at The NTC Venues Shipshape Hospitality
Great Value. Unparalleled Amenities. Total Convenience.
The NTC Venues offer a slice of San Diego’s rich history coupled with spectacular surroundings that’ll make any meeting, conference, party or wedding an event to remember.
If you’re looking for unique spaces flexible enough to accommodate a small classroom setting, a seated black-tie dinner or a large-scale conference, you’ve found the right place. Plus we’re minutes from San Diego International Airport, and we have plenty of free parking.
What truly sets us apart is our attention to detail. We’ll make sure your event runs smoothly and hassle-free. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and make your experience memorable.
- NTC Command Center – State-of-the-art conference and meeting center with over 5,800 available square feet.
- Corky McMillin Companies Event Center – 8,700 square feet of historic grandeur.
- Luce Court and Legacy Plazas – Lushly landscaped outdoor venues designed with festivals and receptions in mind.
- Barracks 17 Event Center - 3,265 square foot newly renovated event space can host mid-size groups of 60 to 120 guests.
- The North Chapel – a charming setting for any type of ceremony.
- Dance Place - Studios- Dozens of classes offered daily by San Diego's top instructors.
- Barracks 17 – 3,265 square-foot newly renovated event space can host mid-size groups from 60 to 120 guests
- Ingram Plaza – 100,000 square-foot park that is perfect for company picnics, parties and outdoor celebrations.
- North Promenade - 75,000 square feet of a beautifully landscaped grassy area.
For more information, contact the Venue Sales Team at 619.573.9260.
Book an Indoor or Outdoor Event.